Counselling and Psychotherapy in Manchester
Life can be challenging
We are living in a busy world: longer working patterns and around the clock social networking dictate how we spend our time. Whilst this trend provides us with limitless opportunities, the psychological and emotional fallout can be significant. The pressure to balance work and family commitments can sometimes prove overwhelming - especially when faced with a challenging event or situation.
Sometimes we need space to reflect
Perhaps you are contemplating counselling or psychotherapy because you are dealing with an anxiety related issue or are experiencing low mood. You may have had a bereavement or are going through family or work related difficulties. The stress of everyday life or the emotional pain from a past or recent trauma may be causing you to feel lost and unsure how to move forward.
You don't have to struggle alone
People come to counselling and psychotherapy in Manchester for all sorts of different reasons and from all walks of life. At my South Manchester practice I see individuals and couples who either want to come to terms with past events or choose to focus on the here and now. Whatever the reason for having therapy, the end goal is usually to be able to move towards a place free from emotional turmoil.
If you are
- Unable to move beyond a past or more recent trauma...
- Feeling stuck and aren't sure why...
- Worrying more and sleeping less...
- Tired of your anxiety controlling you...
- Unable to stop re-playing past negative events in your head...
- Unable to stop criticizing or blaming yourself for your present situation...
- Feeling burnt out and would like to learn how to manage stress...
- Going through a loss that you're struggling to cope with...
- Struggling to adjust to a major life transition such as a divorce or career change...
- Hoping to reconnect with your partner and would like to explore couples therapy...
- Trying your best to resolve your problems, but feel lost...
Professional support can help
I am an experienced, warm and empathic counsellor and psychotherapist and will help you overcome your difficulties in a safe and non-judgmental space.
Whether this is the first time you have considered talking to a therapist or you've had some counselling or psychotherapy before, I appreciate that reaching out for support can feel like a huge leap of faith. As a professional practitioner, I place the therapeutic relationship at the very heart of what I do and will always work at a pace that is respectful to your needs as you gain new insights and coping strategies.
My role is to facilitate change by creating an environment that enables you to explore anything that is concerning you and one in which you will be comfortable discussing how you feel without the need to censor what you say.
Counselling and Psychotherapy in Manchester offers you
- Space to talk
- Space to breathe
- Space to reflect
- Space to gain clarity
- Space to develop new coping strategies
- Space for you.
If you are struggling and would like to find out more about counselling and psychotherapy in Manchester, reach out to me TODAY to arrange your FREE confidential telephone consultation.
Some of the issues I can help you with:
- Anger Management
- Bereavement, Loss and
- Divorce, Redundancy or Retirement
- Relationship / Sexual Issues
- Generalised Anxiety /
- Low Motivation / Procrastination
- Low Self-Esteem and Confidence Issues
- Panic Attacks
- Social Anxiety and Fear of Public Speaking
- Specific Phobias
- Work Related Stress / Burnout